- Are you passionate about improving health and wellbeing for you, your community and others?
- Do you want to have a chance to help shape health and wellbeing objectives for Enfield?
- Interested in meeting key decision-makers across health and social care services locally?
If you answered yes to any of the above, make sure you book your space at this year’s Healthwatch Enfield Annual Conference!
Taking place on Thursday, 14th February 2019 at Green Towers Community Centre in Edmonton, the conference will give you an opportunity to share your views and talk directly with key decision-makers about how we can work better together to improve the health and wellbeing of our residents and local communities.
Confirmed attendees include:
- Cllr Alev Cazimoglu, Cabinet Member for Health & Social Care, Enfield Council
- Cllr Yasemin Brett, Cabinet Member Public Health, Enfield Council
- Tony Theodoulou, Acting Executive Director People, Enfield Council
- Stuart Lines, Director of Public Health, Enfield Council
- Andrew Wright, Director of Strategic Development, Barnet, Enfield and Haringey Mental Health NHS Trust
- Maria Kane, Chief Executive at North Middlesex University Hospital NHS Trust
- Parin Bahl, Chair, Healthwatch Enfield
Join us 9:45am and 2:30pm for a day filled with speakers, interactive workshops and opportunities to share your views about what matters to you!
We look forward to seeing you on the day!