Enfield now has multiple walk-in test centres for rapid testing, for individuals who do not have Coronavirus symptoms. If you have Coronavirus symptoms, it is important you do not attend a rapid testing site.
The borough-wide rapid testing, also known as 'lateral flow testing', will offer on-the-spot testing without the need to book an appointment. You will receive your results on the same day.
Location of the rapid test sites
The rapid/lateral flow testing sites are situated at:
- Brigadier Hall, Cedar Road, EN2 0NL
- Green Towers Community Centre, Plevna Road, Edmonton, N9 0TE
- John Wilkes House, 79 High Street, Ponders End, EN3 4EN
- Kempe Hall, Kempe Road, EN1 4QS
- Klinger Hall, Copperfield Mews, N18 1PF (access from Silver Street)
- Southgate Library, High Street, Southgate, N14 6BP
Opening times are 9am to 6pm.
Anyone who tests positive for Coronavirus will be referred for a follow-up test to confirm the result. You can read more about the rapid test sites on the Enfield Council website.
What to do if you have symptoms of Coronavirus
If you have symptoms of Coronavirus, it is important you book a test via the GOV.UK - the rapid test sites are only for those without symptoms. You can find out about how to book a 'normal' Coronavirus test on our dedicated webpage about testing.