The following Enfield GP practices will continue to offer a blood testing service, which can be accessed by patients registered with any Enfield GP:
- Winchmore Hill Practice
- Forest Primary Care Centre
- Evergreen Surgery
- Freezywater Primary Care Centre
- Grovelands Medical Centre
- White Lodge Medical Practice
As per usual, you can also have a blood test requested by your GP at any one of the following hospitals:
- North Middlesex University Hospital (more info)
- Chase Farm Hospital (more info)
- Barnet Hospital (more info)
- Cheshunt Community Hospital (more info)
- The Royal Free Hospital (more info)
There will be some Enfield GP practices that historically offered blood testing services, but will stop doing so after the 1st April.
More information about blood testing in Enfield can be found on the Enfield Clinical Commissioning Group website.