Caroline has been the Royal Free London’s deputy chief executive for the past seven years, having first joined the Royal Free Hospital as a finance trainee in 1991. She will begin her new role leading one of the largest NHS teaching trusts with immediate effect.
Caroline Clarke CV
- Royal Free London chief finance officer (2011-18) and deputy chief executive (2012 to February 2019)
- Managing director and director of strategy at NHS North Central London( 2009 to 2011)
- Associate partner in KPMG’s health strategy team (2007 to 2009)
- Director of finance at Homerton University Hospital NHS Foundation Trust and City and Hackney Primary Care Trust (2001-2007)
- 2012 named finance director of the year by the Healthcare Financial Management Association
- Director of RFL Property Services Ltd and a trustee of Overcoming MS and the Healthcare Finance Management Association
More information can be found on The Royal Free London website.