About this event
Join our online Q&A event about Children and Young People’s Mental Health on 27th April at 11:00 - 12:30pm. Our friendly panel will available to answer your questions.
Who is on the panel?
- Enfield CAMHS (Children and Adolescent Mental Health Services)
- Enfield Director of Education
- Kooth, young people’s mental health charity
- Wellbeing Connect, leading charity for individuals of ethnic minority descent or from ethnic minority groups
- Enfield Carers Centre (unconfirmed)
- Senior specialist and practitioner in Childrens Wellbeing and Education services
- MIND Enfield (Mental Health Charity) Chief Executive
You can book your free place:
By emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
By calling us: 020 8373 6283
Please let us know as soon as possible, if you have any access needs/ require a BSL interpreter. There is also an option to join by phone if you do not have internet access.