Mental health support
- The government have published guidance for the public on the mental health and wellbeing aspects of Coronavirus.
- How to look after your mental health on the Action for Happiness website.
- Information and support about how to look after your mental health:
You can also download the leaflet published by Enfield Council to find support for your mental health.
Mental health support for young people
- Supporting children and young people’s mental health and wellbeing government guidance.
- Information and support for young people’s mental health:
Information about pregnancy
- Information and support about pregnancy:
- Information about Mush, an app for virtual meet-ups for new mums on the Department for Digital, Culture, Media and Sport website.
Information about long term conditions and disabilities
- Asthma: Asthma UK website.
- Dementia: Alzheimer’s Society website.
- Heart disease: British Heart Foundation website.
- Lung disease: British Lung Foundation website.
- Inflammatory Bowel Disease (IBD): Crohn’s and Colitis UK website.
- Diabetes: Diabetes UK website.
- Lupus: Lupus UK website.
- Multiple Sclerosis: MS Society website.
- Muscular Dystrophy: Muscular Dystrophy Society website.
- Parkinson’s: Parkinsons UK website.
- Disabilities: Scope website.
- Sickle Cell disorder: Sickle Cell Society website.
- Strokes: Stroke Association website.
- HIV: Terrence Higgins Trust website.
- Arthritis: Versus Arthritis website.
Download NHS England factsheets on what to do if you get Coronavirus and have Diabetes
Information about Cancer
- Bowel Cancer: Beating Bowel Cancer website.
- Breast Cancer: Breast Cancer Now website
- Blood Cancer: Bloodwise website.
- Leukaemia: Leukaemia Care website.
Learning Disabilities and Autism
- Find information and support about challenging behaviour on the Challenging Behaviour Foundation website.
- More information on supporting children and adults with severe learning disabilities at home during the Coronavirus lockdown can be found on the Challenging Behaviour Foundation leaflet available for download below.
- Childhood disabilities: Council for Disabled Children website.
- Down’s Syndrome: Down’s Syndrome Society website.
- Learning disabilities:
Information for carers
- Information and support for carers:
Information for children
- Information and support for children:
- Find guidance on what to do if your child is unwell with non-Coronavirus symptoms from the Royal College of Paediatric Health fact sheet available for download below.
Information about Sensory Disorders
- Information about what to do when someone dies:
- Support following a bereavement:
Find information and support about homelessness:
Information and scams
Find information about scams on the Enfield Council website