NHS England had produced a list of common questions about Coronavirus, covering advice for you and your family, how it’s caught and spread, prevention, self-isolation, testing and treatment and foreign travel.
Other places for information:
- NHS coronavirus information
- GOV.UK information on coronavirus and the situation in the UK
- GOV.UK foreign travel advice
- World Health Organization: coronavirus myth busters
Information in other languages
Information about Coronavirus is available in a range of different languages on the Doctors of the World website.
Easy read information
Easy Read information about Coronavirus is available on the following websites:
There is also easy read information available about having online appointments:
British Sign Language information
British Sign Language (BSL) videos about Coronavirus are available on the Sign Health website.
Information in Braille
Information about Coronavirus in Braille can be ordered from firstname.lastname@example.org
Information for children
- Information about Coronavirus for children is available on the North Middlesex University Hospital website.
Playmobil have developed a video to explain Coronavirus to children: